All of the following shopping centers are within 15 minutes of The Farms. Almost every type of retail store imaginable is available close by.
- Mayhew Promenade is less than 5 minutes from The Farms on Brawley School Road. Bloom Grocery and Walgreen's anchor this center, which includes salons and casual dining options, as well as fast food outparcels. With the grand opening just completed in summer 2009, more stores will be opening soon.
- Morrison Plantation is less than 10 minutes away from The Farms, also on Brawley School Road. Harris Teeter anchors this mixed use development. Numerous casual dining options and specialty stores fill this center, and a Farmer's Market is open Tuesdays 5-8 April through October.
- Mooresville Town Square is a “lifestyle center” just a few minutes away from The Farms, across the road from Morrison Plantation. Offerings include a range of dining options and specialty shops. It's In addition to American Cuisine at Indigo Joe’s and and Woody’s Burger Bar, Fusion Bowl serves Japanese influenced Asian Cuisine, while Cartucci’s offers New York Style Italian dishes. It will also soon be home to Lowes Foods. While you’re there, don’t miss the Jazz Pavilion, Hedge Maze, and music-themed fountain.
- Winslow Bay Commons – Super Target is just one of many major retailers here. Dick’s Sporting Goods, Michael’s, PetSmart, TJ Maxx, Pier 1 Imports and Radio Shack occupy just some of the quarter-million square feet of available retail space. O'Charley's restaurant is on site for refreshments after shopping. Just 1 ½ miles west of the Perth Road / Highway 150 intersection, it’s less than 15 minutes away from The Farms.
- Mooresville Crossing – Best Buy anchors this shopping center, which also includes a Staples, PetCo, Old Navy and HH Gregg. Chili's, Panda Express and Steak & Shake are among the dining options. Mooresville Crossing is just across the road from Winslow Bay Commons – less than 15 minutes from The Farms on Highway 150.
- Consumer Square – Anchored by Wal-Mart, Consumer Square is also home to Gander Mountain Outdoor Center. Applebee’s and Beef O’Brady’s offer casual dining, and numerous fast food options are available. Movie-goers will enjoy AmStar 14 – a 14 theater multiplex cinema.
- Just across the road, Mooresville Festival offers department store shopping in a convenient outdoor mall. Kohl's and Belk both have stores here. Immediately west of I-77 on Highway 150, Consumer Square and Mooresville Festival are just about 15 minutes away fromThe Farms.